The following wireless problem, 1 Anchor AC, 3 Anchor Fit APs. When the AC goes offline, the AP that is not set to anchor-ap enable among the 3 APs becomes the Anchor AC. According to the description of Anchor behavior in the manual, when the AC goes offline, the AP with anchor-ap enable should participate in the election and choose the AP with the smallest MAC address to be the new AC.
1. Please regulate the configuration first.
Meet the following conditions, you can elect as Anchor AC
1. fit AP is disabled by default, you need to associate with any AC first, and configure "wlan anchor-ap enable" under AP view to enable election
2. AP is not set to solid AP mode
3. There is only common AC in the network, but there is no information about the registered AP on the AC, so the AP cannot be online; if the current AP's mac address is the smallest among all APs that support election, it will be automatically elected as anchor AC
Look at the AC configured with this
wlan auto-ap enable
wlan auto-persistent enable
wlan anchor-ap persistent-mode ac
2. Also make sure that you have done the following after configuring the anchor AC.
# Back up AC configuration to Anchor AP 2 as the next-startup configuration file.
After the checking of configuration, all the configuration are correct. The version of AP on-site is 2433
While the election mechanism above is only available since 2434, and all APs can be elected in 2433. Please upgrade the version of AP to the 2434 or newer.